Simply put: Yubutils are a set of programs that allow access directly to YubNub directly from your computer (OS X, Linux or Windows).
The yubutils project is a grouped project that houses three main downloads.
1. yubController - a GUI front end for yubnub.
2. yncs - a text interface for yubnub and pipe developers (included in the yublib downloads).
3. yublib - the core of yubutils front ends. Python library to interface with yubnub
- Windows Zip Damaged
- 1.11b as a Debian Package
- yubutils in Java anyone?
- First WIN32 Binary (1.11b)
- New Betas Released: 1.11b
- Clickable Commands and Command Log in CVS!
- Proxy support in CVS!
- yublib/yncs updates in CVS
- Freshmeat Search Includes yubutils!
- yubController and yublib 1.1b Release
- None :-(